Full imaging test and clinical assessment is performed in one visit.
- Low-dose digital mammography with localized and magnifying shots
- Breast ultrasound – Elastography
- Clinical examination by a Breast Surgeon
- Genetic testing of women with individual and family history of breast/ovarian cancer in collaboration with the Centre for Molecular Biology & Cytogenetics Alfa Lab of Hellenic Healthcare Group.
Invasive Diagnostic Operations:
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy for cytological examination (FNA)
- Core biopsy-Taking a percutaneous, bloodless, needle biopsy under ultrasound guidance
- Pre-operative identification of undetected breast lesions with a wire guide using the ultrasound. Specifically, a wire guide is placed inside the breast in order to accurately locate the lesion and then facilitate its removal by the surgeon.
- Fine Needle Aspiration biopsy (FNA) of cysts and culture analysis of abscesses
- Cytological examination of breast fluids